The Cooperative Computing Lab is pleased to announce the release of version 3.6.2 of the Cooperative Computing Tools, including Parrot, Chirp, Makeflow, WorkQueue, SAND, All-Pairs, and other software.
This is a bug fix release of version 3.6.1. No new features were added.
The software may be downloaded here:
- [WorkQueue] Corrected memory errors leading to a SEGFAULT. [Li Yu]
- [Makeflow] Properly interpret escape codes in Makeflow files: \n, \t, etc. [Brian Du Sell]
- [Parrot] Watchdog now properly honors minimum wait time. [Li Yu]
- [Parrot] Reports the logical executable name for /proc/self/exe instead of the physical name. [Douglas Thain]
- [WorkQueue] Race conditions in signal handling for workers were corrected. Tasks now have a unique process group to properly kill all task children on abort. [Dinesh Rajan, Li Yu]
- [WorkQueue] Corrected incorrect handling of -C option where worker would not use the same catalog server as work_queue_pool. [Li Yu]
Thanks goes to the contributors for this release: Patrick Donnelly, Brian Du Sell, Dinesh Rajan, Douglas Thain, and Li Yu.